Information about data protection
We, the SAMONT GmbH, with managing director Jasmin Sarkinovic care about the protection of your personal data. As such we would like to inform you, which data is processed in which form. You can contact us if you have any questions about data protection. Our data protection officer is Mrs Rebecca Groth. You can reach her on the phone under +49 5254 930 66 70 or by email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The processing of data occurs for the initiation or realisation of a contract.
We process personal data on the following legal basis:
- Art. 6, sec. 1, a) GDPR : The processing of personal data with consent of the affected individual.
- Art. 6, sec. 1, b) GDPR: The processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a contract or prior to entering into a contract to which the affected individual is party.
- Art. 6, sec. 1, c) GDPR: The processing of personal data necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Art. 6, sec. 1, d) GDPR: The processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the affected or another individual.
- Art. 6, sec. 1, f) GDPR: The processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Data protection information for customers, interested parties and suppliers
In the course of our business relation we are given personal data of you on various occasions. We process these in the proposal management and order fulfilment and during our communication with you. For the performance of our services we process the following data:
- Master data for the performance and completion of services (i.e. name, address, email address, telephone number)
- Data in connection with handling of payment
- Correspondence (i.e. written correspondence or emails with you)
- If applicable certificates or occupational aptitude of staff
- Staff data as far as necessary for collaboration
Data protection information for recipients of newsletters
As we do not offer any newsletter at the moment, there is no information here. Data protection information for job candidates It is great that you want to join our team. During the application procedure you have given us a lot of personal data. Within our company these are only used to check your aptitude and to communicate with you. Also your data is only made available to such employees, as are necessary for the application procedure. The only third parties which receive a small part of your data (like whether you applied for a certain job) are the appropriate employees of the employment centre or of other authorities, as far as applicable and necessary in your case. The personal data entrusted to us is deleted latest 6 months after the application procedure for the job you applied for has ended, as far as they are not affected by legal record retention periods or you have given your consent, that we keep it longer.
Data protection information for employees
During your employment we have collected various personal data of yours in order to keep up the employment and record your aptitude for certain works and to be able to prove these to others. The data is only made available to such employees of ours as require these to perform their work. Third parties (customers, suppliers, authorities, banks) only receive part of your personal data if there is a legal basis. These can be duties of contract fulfilment, security rules or register obligations and handling of payment. We keep your personal data as long as your employment lasts and beyond as long as they are subject to legal record retention periods. These can be up to 10 years, depending on the type of data.
Data protection information for visitors of our website and others
If you send us an enquiry via our contact form, we will process your information from the contact form including the given contact details in order to handle your request and in case there are any subsequent queries. This data is never passed on without your consent. The provider collects and saves information automatically in server log files, which are automatically handed through by your browser. These are:
- Browser type and version
- The used system software
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of your server request
A junction of this information with other data sources is never carried out. We reserve the right to check the data at a later point of time if we have precise evidence for illegal use. This page uses an SSL encryption for safety reasons and th protect the transfer of confidential content, i.e. requests you send to us as operator of the page. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the browser changing from „http://“ to „https://“ and the lock symbol in your browser line. You will find further information under https://www.samont.com/en/moreinformation/data-protection/
Categories of recipients
We appoint service companies for the performance of service in special areas, which are especially bound to secrecy and data protection and cannot be excluded from access to personal data. The categories of these recipients are:
- Data processors (Art. 28 GDPR), especially in the IT context, taxes, logistics and printing services, which process your data and are bound to our instructions.
- Authorities and institutions, if a legal or governmental liability exists
- Other parties, for which we have your consent.
A data transfer to authorities only happens if a legal basis exists.
How long is the data saved and when is it deleted?
Your data is saved for the duration of the contractual performance. After the contractual relationship has ended, we are bound to hold tax-relevant data for ten years after year-end closing and end of the calendar year. After this period your data is deleted with up-to-date technical methods.
Right to disclosure, correction, deletion, protest and data portability
You can ask for your right to disclosure, correction and deletion of data at any time. Simply contact us by the means given above. If you wish for deletion of your data and we are bound to legal record retention periods, we will restrict the access to you data (block it). The same applies to a protest. Your right to data portability can be realised, as far as the technical options are available at the recipient and us.
Right to legal remedy
You have the possibility to complain to the data protection authority at any time. For example the for us responsible regional representative for data protection and freedom of information NRW, https://www.ldi.nrw.de/
The conclusion of a contract is generally not possible without correct details provided by you.
Automatic decision making and profiling
Out of respect for every single person, we never make any decision with help of profiling or other automatic methods.